Sunday, April 3, 2011

Video Project

I really enjoyed the video project in class!  It was a lot of fun to film and create and definitely interesting and useful.  Janet and I really worked well together and both contributed many good ideas to the creation of our PSA laundry announcement.  I think we found really good people to act in it whose reactions worked perfectly for what we were trying to portray.  I also think the scene where Paul (the roommate) was passed out on the floor from the stench was really effective in telling our story.  I also think the entire program really told a story and could easily be followed.  I think we should have redone the last part where they were actually in the laundry room.  We were trying to go for a corny, funny retro infomercial feel and it didn't quite work exactly the way we wanted it to.  If we were to do this again, I think we should slow down the original speech and do more exaggerated actions to get a funnier, more entertaining end.  I will definitely consider using videos at some point in my classroom and I can take much away from this project.  I now know how to upload videos to youtube as well as use editing software to edit a short movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment